If you’re a company or a design agency looking for someone to implement for a developer to code your website, templates and think you can benefit from my skill set, then I’m happy to hear from you.
In the interest of saving us all some time, here are some good reasons to not get in touch with me:
- You’re looking for someone to build a quick and cheap website for your business. I love building websites for businesses big and small, regardless of the budget, but I don’t do any rush work and I don’t compete on prices, so if you’re looking for someone to create your website for the lowest possible price, you’re probably better off finding someone else.
- You have a very close deadline. While there might be times when I’m available to start right away, I almost always have something at hand that I need to finish up before I start a new project. There is usually at least a 2 weeks window between the time you contact me and the time I can start working on your project.
- You want me to promote your product or service. I’m happy to give your product a spin and then share it with my circles if 1) it is useful 2) it could be interesting to other people, but beware I will give honest feedback!
- You can’t get your code to work on your current client project and want someone to dig into it and make it work for free. I am more than happy to point you in the right direction to solve your problems—assuming I know what you are looking for. But I cannot invest my time looking into your code, analysing it, and then send you a solution for your problem unless you are hiring me to do so.
- If you think my website could use some “expert SEO and design services”. Thanks. But no, thanks.
If you’re still with me, then I’d love to hear from you…
Get in touch
When you hire me, you hire someone whom you can be sure will care about your product at least as much as you do. I treat my client projects like personal projects, and like to feel like I’m part of a family when I work within your team. If that resonates with you and you think you can benefit from my skill set, get in touch!